Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense, Family Law and Estate Planning
Serving Appleton, WI, the Fox Valley Area, Burnsville, the Twin Cities Metro and greater Minnesota and Wisconsin
At L’Esperance & Feidt, LLC, we have the resources and dedication to handle your case. Much of our work focuses on personal injury, but we also handle a range of matters, including estate planning, civil litigation, criminal defense, family law and business litigation.
People often turn to us for legal help with one matter, and then turn to us again for another. They like getting legal help from a legal team they know and that knows them.
Whether you are in Minnesota or Wisconsin, whether you face a large problem or a small one, we can help. Turn to us for assistance with:
- Personal injury for accident victims: We represent people who have been injured in accidents of all kinds in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Many of our clients have been involved in car accidents or other motor vehicle accidents, including truck accidents, motorcycle and bicycle accidents. We also represent people who have been injured on another’s property such as slip-and-fall accidents or being bitten by dogs.
- Estate planning: We draft estate plans in Wisconsin. Each estate plan is tailored to the client’s needs, but may include a will, revocable living trust, irrevocable trust, special needs trust, power of attorney and living will.
- Criminal law: Much of our criminal defense work includes representing people accused of drunk driving in Minnesota. Criminal lawyers in Minnesota know these laws can be tough. That’s why we take defenses so seriously. We also work hard to defend people accused of other crimes and criminal traffic offenses, including speeding, drug crimes, theft offenses and domestic violence.
- Family law and divorce: We handle Minnesota family law matters, including divorce, child custody and child support issues. We can also assist with the modification of existing court orders.
- Business formation and other business law issues: We help people form new companies in ways that are right for them and their business goals. Our work includes the creation of limited liability companies (LLCs) and corporations in Wisconsin. We also assist with business transactions and in the resolution of some business litigation, including contract disputes.
- General civil litigation: We also have the capacity to handle a range of other legal matters, as needed to protect our clients’ rights and achieve the best possible results in the legal system.
No Matter What You Face, Turn to Us
When facing a legal challenge, turn to L’Esperance & Feidt, LLC, for help. Get started by calling contacting us online for a confidential consultation. During the consultation, we can answer your questions, help you understand the law and how it may affect you.in Minnesota or in Wisconsin or
201 West Travelers Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337
Phone : (952) 222-8297
Fax: (920) 268-1919
118 N. Mill Street
P.O. Box 473
Hortonville, WI 54944
Phone: (920) 240-0117
Fax: (920) 268-1919